Dating ex husbands cousin
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. Husbands Bosworth is thirteen miles south of Leicester on the borders of Northamptonshire. 15) This scheme, which provided the first piped water for the village, was an extension of one started in 1890 to supply Market Harborough only. 16) The soil of the parish is chiefly clay, with some gravelly loam; the greater part is permanent pasture, used especially for dairy farming. 17) In 1950 there were 18 farms in the parish, 9 worked from houses in the village and 9 from houses standing in the fields. 18) Apart from the former Bosworth Mill on the Avon in the south-west corner of the parish, probably the site mentioned in the Domesday Book, (fn. The former Wheatsheaf Inn, probably the oldest house in the village, is a timber-framed structure of two periods.Its name is derived from the Old English personal name 'Bar'; the village during the Middle Ages was therefore called Baresworth or Boresworth and occasionally Borisworth. 19) the most notable houses outside the village are Wheler Lodge and Highfields House. 1952), is now an establishment for training horses; Highfields House consists of the reconstructed stables belonging to the former house which was demolished in 1950. 20) The public cemetery on the Welford Road was established in 1858; its two chapels, which were rarely used, were demolished in 1957 leaving the bricked-in cloister as a gardener's shed. 21) The airfield on the borders of Husbands Bosworth and Sulby (Northants.) which was built in 1941–2 was used by the R. The lower range, lying parallel to the road and now cased in rendered brickwork, contains part of a medieval cruck truss.Narvel also has three children from his previous marriage - Brandon (who also a music manager and is wed to singer Kelly Clarkson), Shawna and Chassidy Blackstock.As blended families go, they are a pretty high profile one.
in area, about 4 miles from north to south and a little over 2 miles at its widest extent from east to west. South of this range and at right angles to the road is a two-story wing of two bays, probably dating from the 16th century.The parish church and Bosworth Hall and Park lie at the east end of the village. 12) The first Census figure (1801), 330 males and as many females, has the appearance of a rough estimate. 14) There is no gas supply and there was no electricity supply until the early 1930's. Water is drawn from 13 wells in the area, purified, and pumped to a reservoir near Highfields House, the highest point in the parish, and then distributed throughout the U. The chimney against the back gable and the brick panel filling are later additions. 13 High Street is a timber-framed building of a more humble type, probably dating from the 17th century.In order to cross the watershed between the Welland and Avon valleys, the Grand Union Canal enters a tunnel about ¾ mile long just north of the village. The wharf at the George Hotel, Welford, on the London Road, which was linked with the main canal by a special branch running beside the Avon and the parish boundary, lies just inside the parish of Husbands Bosworth. The next (1811) is likewise suspect, for it implies a rise from 660 to 1,024 in a decade when the number of inhabited houses rose only from 156 to 157. 13) From 1821 until 1851 the population slowly rose to 1,002 and then slowly declined to 713 in 1931. The building has been enlarged at the rear and in 1958 was thoroughly renovated, several of the ceilings being raised and much of the timbering exposed and a porch added. It is a two-bay cottage, now rough-cast, with additional bays, one of brick, at each end.Pages 28-38A History of the County of Leicestershire: Volume 5, Gartree Hundred. 22) The Polish camp, which in 1950 housed over 500 people, had its own church, school, and recreation room. 23) Around the Green on the Welford Road are the principal public buildings, the school (1858), the Methodist chapel (1913), and the Turville Memorial Hall (1895)—a village hall erected in memory of Sir F. The George Hotel at Welford Bridge is a brick building of . Most of the houses in the village lie along the road from Market Harborough to Coventry, known as High Street, along the Leicester road, or Bell Lane, and in the network of smaller streets in the angle between them.Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1964. In 1948 its camp buildings were placed under the control of the National Assistance Board for housing Polish families. Apart from the few timber-framed houses which survive, red brick is the almost universal building material.